We are a community-based Organisation Addressing Chronic Diseases through Community Health Workers. Some of the diseases affecting the community are: HIV and AIDs, Cancer, Diabetes and the common ailments are Malaria, Tuberculosis, cholera and many more. We also support and mitigate Orphans, Vulnerable children, and the senior citizens through general welfare facilitation of hospital bills and funeral processes.
To reduce the number of the sick within the targeted areas and also to train home based care givers.
To solicit materials, Medicine, and Volunteer Services through trained community health workers.
Our Core Values
- Respect – listening to people to gain a deep understanding of their real needs and preferences.
- Teamwork – Collaborating with each other and with clients.
- Integrity - always doing the right thing.
- Quality of Life – Promoting balance through a deep, abiding respect for employees’ personal lives coupled with an energized work environment and challenging.
- Professionalism- we maintain a professional touch in whatever we do.
- Creativity and Innovation- we keep on dreaming, taking action and reflecting in order to upscale the betterment of the community at large.